Graduate Certificate in Digital Health
Master of Digital Health
Classes start: 4 March 2024
Application Deadline: 23 FEBRUARY 2024
Globally ranked university
Download our brochure
Complete the form below for detailed course information and to be contacted by phone and email.
Save on your course fees
There are a limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places available for our March 2024 intake. With this government subsidy, there are significant fee savings on the cost of your study.
- The cost of the Graduate Certificate with a CSP is $4,474 (normally $14,900).
- The cost of the Masters with a CSP is $29,942 (normally $59,600).*
Shape the future of healthcare with innovative digital solutions
Open doors to growing careers at the intersection of technology and health
Digital health consultant $97,000–$103,000
Digital health director $150,000
Digital health project manager $88,000–$124,000
Digital health product support lead $96,000–$140,000
Why choose La Trobe?
About La Trobe University
At La Trobe University, we believe you need a powerful skill set beyond what you learn in a textbook. We teach you how to adapt to new situations, connect with others, take the lead and think differently, all while you learn the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career.
- Glassdoor. Australian Digital Health Agency Salaries. Retrieved from https://www.glassdoor.com.au/.
- Times Higher Education. Global University Rankings. La Trobe University. Retrieved from https://www.timeshighereducation.com/.
- Australia Research Council. ERA Outcomes. La Trobe University. Retrieved from https://dataportal.arc.gov.au/.
- Australian Institute of Digital Health. Australian Health Informatics Competency Framework. 2022. Retrieved from https://digitalhealth.org.au/.
*Fees may vary depending on subject choice.