Graduate Certificate in Digital Health
Master of Digital Health
Classes start: 4 March 2024
Application Deadline: 23 FEBRUARY 2024
Globally ranked university
Download our brochure
Complete the form below for detailed course information and to be contacted by phone and email.
Save on your course fees
There are a limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places available for our March 2024 intake. With this government subsidy, there are significant fee savings on the cost of your study.
- The cost of the Graduate Certificate with a CSP is $4,474 (normally $14,900).
- The cost of the Masters with a CSP is $29,942 (normally $59,600).*
Shape the future of healthcare with innovative digital solutions
Meet the increasing demand for skilled digital health professionals with La Trobe’s online Master of Digital Health.
Developed in consultation with industry leaders, this flexible course gives you the technical training, research background and hands-on experience you need for a career at the forefront of digital transformation in health.
With La Trobe’s online Master of Digital Health, you’ll benefit from a customisable course structure that includes core digital health subjects and innovative specialisations.
You will also have the opportunity to select elective subjects that align with your professional interests – be it data and analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, technopreneurship, artificial intelligence and more.
Gain in-demand skills that meet the evolving healthcare needs of individuals and communities. In as little as six months, you’ll learn to:
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills associated with evidence-based practice in digital health
- Apply contemporary principles and key concepts in the development and management of digital health solutions
- Analyse, interpret and present health-related data in a comprehensible form
You’ll have the flexibility to choose four subjects from a suite of eight innovative digital health subjects so you can tailor your learning to your current career and future prospects.
La Trobe’s Graduate Certificate in Digital Health is a nested qualification within the Master of Digital Health, so after you graduate, you’ll have the option to build on your expertise with the with the master’s and further enhance your career pathways.
Open doors to growing careers at the intersection of technology and health1
Digital Health Consultant $97,000-$103,000 per year
Digital Health Director $150,000 per year
Digital Health Project Manager $88,000-$124,000 per year
Digital Health Product Support Leads $96,000-$140,000 per year
How does La Trobe prepare you for a career in digital health?
La Trobe’s Digital Health courses focus on teaching students tangible career outcomes, where students are taught the in-demand skills required of future clinicians. Core subjects will help students gain an understanding of:
- Growing technological trends and opportunities to transform care workforce through innovative medical programs and applications
- How to design digital solutions to ensure organisations can deliver quality healthcare
- The fundamental skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders and different healthcare audiences
- How to apply different programs, applications and technologies in healthcare to understand data and make use of it in real-world applications
- The project and change management processes that can help foster and embrace digital change
The skills you need to succeed
- Digital and technological literacy
- Data analytics and statistical knowledge
- Change management to improve health systems
- Modernising digital health infrastructures
About La Trobe University
At La Trobe University, we believe you need a powerful skill set beyond what you learn in a textbook. We teach you how to adapt to new situations, connect with others, take the lead and think differently, all while you learn the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career.
Citation and disclaimer
- Glassdoor. Australian Digital Health Agency Salaries. Retrieved from https://www.glassdoor.com.au/.
*Fees may vary depending on subject choice.